Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

CPS

You will find within my links a page that will direct you to your county if you would like to become active in overthrowing the illegal Child Protective Service by becoming a member in a class action against them: http://www.indianacrc.org/mission.html

It's too bad, because what we are talking about is Child Protective Services and their abuses. The Agency does and could be a God-send for many children who need protection. I think many of us have witnessed situations where abusive and negligent parents need to be called on the carpet for their crimes against their kids. I speak of the crack-heads who get pregnant and continue using while pregnant, thus bringing into the world premature, and sickly children; parents who expose their children to indecent behavior and persons that are known sexual offenders. There are children that are nothing more than a paycheck for the lazy and opportunists. So, in essence, I do think that CPS has a place in this society, but again being a government agency they do abuse their powers.

Many parents have been stripped of their God-given rights as parents to bring up their own children. Keeping in mind that the more cases these bastard CPS workers get, the more job security for them, and the foster care system. How do we sort out the children that need help from children and parents who are being abused by the system?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm many things...before my daughter died, I was a mom of two. Thank God I still have my Kathy. Since she has given me two grandchildren, now I'm a grandmother, a sister, daughter and a friend. I love many and have lovED many. I'm settling down now into my retirement....and my favorite pastime...research, activism, and photos. I am very much a Liberal, and that word to me means "Live and Let Live". I pretty much don't give a damn if anyone likes or dislikes what I have to say. If you want to comment, then go ahead please do.

Kathryn

Kathryn

Don't Sit On Your Ass & Do Nothing

I've always been a believer in change. It's inevitable, and you might as well deal with it. This particular blog is designated to just that. Change and Repair.
We have things going on in this government that we ought not just sit on our asses and take. If we want to live in this country and call ourselves free, then we better get busy and get free.

Come One, Come All

This is an invite to make comments, voice your opinions, or make suggestions. I don't care what you want to talk about, just remember that this blog is about activism. So c'mon tell me what you think, whatcha want to do about it, and when